Why do you need another calendar? Especially one that’s big…and paper? Well, because it works. When you track your goals, projects, and plans, you double your chance of success.
And why do you need this calendar? Because the last thing you need to do is waste more time designing one on your own. Buy it. Hang it up. Grab your favorite colored pens (or pencils…or paintbrushes!). Assign one color to each category. And get going!
My purpose for the Full Life Calendar is to give you a visual way to plan (and track) your progress in the five key areas of life: Faith, Family, Finances, Fitness, and Fun. After all, Jesus said that HIS purpose for coming was that you and I would have “life to the full.” Life in abundance.
Imagine yourself thriving in these five areas. (And there’s even a sixth spot on the calendar for you to track any other category you’d like to add.) Imagine making progress. Imagine hitting goals. Imagine living a full life. Imagine.
This calendar isn’t a magic wand. (Wouldn’t that be cool though?!) It’s simply a tool for you to plan, track, and see the life Jesus wants for you and your family.
How about you and I make 2023 the year we lived a FULL LIFE?
- This is a Paper Surface (not Dry Erase) calendar
- Calendar spans 12 months: January - December 2023 (no surprise here)
- Larger boxes than most calendars, more space for writing (thus more time! we all need that!)
- Weeks start with Monday, which helps keep the work week & weekend visually grouped.
- Minimal vertical lines reduce "chart junk" and emphasize your deadlines
- 24" x 36"
- Square size: 1.66" x 1.25" (42x32mm)
- Includes major U.S. holidays